Custom 2700 Series Information
2700 Series Conductive Foam is an X, Y, Z axis conductive foam that consists of conductive open cell polyurethane foam, with a nickel over copper plated polyester fabric on either side. The fabric is woven on one side and non-woven on the other. RoHS compliant 2700 Series Conductive Foam is available with or without pressure-sensitive conductive adhesive on one side.
- Available in standard gasket configurations, custom designs and sheet stock.
- Nickel / copper plated polyester fabric on both sides of conductive open cell polyurethane foam.
- Ideal for applications requiring a conformable gasket with excellent conductivity at low compression force.
- Durable woven fabric on mounting side, compliant non-woven fabric on contact side.
- Standard thickness: .040", .059", .087", and .134" support up to 50% compression deflection.
- UL 94 V-Rated and RoHS compliant.
- Low compression set for longer life.
- Ideal for computer, router and telecom I/O shielding.